New York – MP & Silva acquired the right to represent the United States’ most watched sports league, the National Football League, (NFL) for 42 territories across Europe. MP & Silva continues to execute on its wider American media rights expansion strategy, having already partnered with other North American leagues, such as the NBA, MLB’s World Baseball Classic, MLS, and ATP tennis, to distribute American sports internationally.
Under the agreement, MP & Silva will be the NFL’s agent to distribute television and select digital rights for the 2015 through 2019 NFL seasons, helping expand the NFL’s growing fan base in Europe and developing a new generation of American football fans globally. MP & Silva has a world track-record of successful partnerships, and by representing the NFL along with properties such as Serie A and Roland Garros, it now has one of the strongest sports rights portfolios in the world.
The representation covers NFL television and digital simulcast rights of pre-season and regular season games, all playoff games, Pro Bowl, and the Super Bowl. The deal also includes NFL Red Zone, compelling NFL Network programming content, and key calendar events such as the NFL Draft.
Carlo Pozzali, Founding Partner of MP & Silva, said, “Our partnership with the NFL is a significant milestone in the successful story of MP & Silva. Our position today means we are a key driver of maximising the NFL’s international broadcast, distributing content to a total of 42 territories, reaching a potential TV audience of 220 million households around the world.”
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020