Höhenkirchen, Munich − Shortly before the German TV premiere of season 2 in May 2015, the Munich-based brand management and media company m4e AG and Hahn & m4e Productions GmbH (formerly Lucky Punch GmbH) announced the production start of the third season of the worldwide hit-series Mia and me. Together with the co-producers Rainbow S.r.l. and ZDF German Television Network, 26 new episodes with more adventures of Mia and the unicorns of Centopia will be produced.
Due to the huge international success of the brand Mia and me, the producers made the decision early to continue pushing forward the long-term development of the brand with this third season. This ensures that the brand is continuously supported by new content. Mia and me is a production of Hahn & m4e Productions GmbH (formerly Lucky Punch GmbH) – a joint venture between m4e AG and Gerhard Hahn. The series is co-produced by Rainbow S.r.l., Italy, and German ZDF Television Network. Broadcast of the new season 2 is going to start in spring 2015 in Germany and many other territories.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 108 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 86 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 53 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 42 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020