ITV Studios has appointed David Christopher to the newly created role of Director of International Commercial and Digital. Sitting within the Formats team, David will report to Mike Beale, EVP of Global Development and Formats.
David will be responsible for the 360-degree exploitation of ITV Studios’ global format brands, including I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!, Hell’s Kitchen,Come Dine With Me, Saturday Night Takeaway and The Chase, outside of the UK and U.S. Working alongside ITV’s UK brand extensions team and Bruce Gersh, ITV Studios America’s recently appointed EVP & Head of Digital, Strategy and Branded Entertainment, David will look for digital, commercial and ancillary opportunities to extend these brands internationally. He will join ITV Studios on 1 April.
Mike Beale said, “David brings extensive experience of realising the full value of TV properties to our Formats team. This will prove invaluable as we look to work with our many broadcast partners around the world to grow our format brands into international entertainment franchises.”
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,398 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 95 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 88 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 59 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020