ITV Studios has appointed David Christopher to the newly created role of Director of International Commercial and Digital. Sitting within the Formats team, David will report to Mike Beale, EVP of Global Development and Formats.
David will be responsible for the 360-degree exploitation of ITV Studios’ global format brands, including I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!, Hell’s Kitchen,Come Dine With Me, Saturday Night Takeaway and The Chase, outside of the UK and U.S. Working alongside ITV’s UK brand extensions team and Bruce Gersh, ITV Studios America’s recently appointed EVP & Head of Digital, Strategy and Branded Entertainment, David will look for digital, commercial and ancillary opportunities to extend these brands internationally. He will join ITV Studios on 1 April.
Mike Beale said, “David brings extensive experience of realising the full value of TV properties to our Formats team. This will prove invaluable as we look to work with our many broadcast partners around the world to grow our format brands into international entertainment franchises.”
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 46 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 37 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 30 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 30 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020