New York – Fashion One carves another notch in its programming slot by rolling out its Weekend Special block, featuring fashionable shows every weekend starting this year.
The Weekend Special block will be showcasing a compilation of the biggest fashion moments in recent years. From the world’s top fashion icons, to the biggest fashion trends, Fashion Week highlights, and a dash of Hollywood glamour, this weekly treat will definitely make your leisure days a fashion craze.
Watch what’s in store for the Weekend Special block airing every Saturdays and Sundays at 8.30pm (GMT+8 for Asia), exclusively on Fashion One. Check your cable operators for your local TV channel listing.
February’s Fashion Week Autumn/Winter Lookback brought the highlights and key trends from the big 4 Fashion Weeks in the last 5 years. Don’t miss this coming weekend as we cap the month with the high fashion staples of Paris Fashion Week A/W ‘10-’14.
Coming up is March’s Glamour Month:
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 104 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 64 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020