Lyon, France – Euronews and Inter Media Group have reached a cooperation agreement aimed at developing and reinforcing the Ukrainian version of Euronews.
The agreement, which includes technical and content exchange, was approved by the Euronews Supervisory Board in Paris and has been officially signed at the beginning of March, making the Inter Media Group an exclusive strategic partner of Euronews in Ukraine.
Under the agreement, the Ukrainian Euronews team will be based in Lyon and Kiev. This team will produce a 24/7 Ukrainian version of Euronews, broadcast worldwide, as well as expanded content aimed at the Ukrainian market. The local development plan includes the additional hiring of journalists and audio-visual professionals in Kiev.
Euronews and Inter Media Group have implemented their partnership with immediate effect and will build it up gradually.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020