Singapore – Regional broadcaster Channel NewsAsia launches Wild City, a documentary series that presents a stunning expose of the rich diversity and little-known wildlife in Singapore. Narrated by natural history legend, Sir David Attenborough, Wild City captures the surprisingly diverse animals and plants which co-exist in a booming city like Singapore. It would be a rare sight for most people living on the island.
The two-part blue-chip documentary was unveiled at a Special Preview for invited guests at the National Library. Minister for Communications and Information and Minister-in-charge of Muslim Affairs, Dr Yaacob Ibrahim, attended the special preview.
Wild City was filmed over a year, and brings viewers through an eye-opening experience inside the Lion City. The two episodes showcase the range of different habitats found in and around the built up urban sprawl, then journey around the island’s hidden wildlife hotspots.
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 103 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- ZEE5 Global unveils its sixth Bangladeshi Original web series ‘Ladies & Gentlemen’ 45 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- AXN Asia launches its first-ever crime thriller podcast ‘Fey Hollow: The Fairy Tale Murders’ 44 views | posted on June 16, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 39 views | posted on June 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020