London – all3media International has signed a roster of sales for its latest detective drama Brokenwood Mysteries, it announced, as broadcasters around the world secure the new South Pacific Pictures’ series.
Produced for Prime in New Zealand, Brokenwood Mysteries is now set to air in France following a deal with France 3. The 4 x 120’ drama will launch in a Sunday primetime slot on the channel in 2015. DR in Denmark has also signed the series for broadcast later this year. This follows its success with all3media International’s long-running global hit Midsomer Murders and atmospheric crime noir Hinterland.
In addition, Australia’s Nine Network has picked up Brokenwood Mysteries, alongside Volga Film, which secures rights to the drama for Russia, Ukraine and Central Asia, and Acorn Media, for DVD distribution in the USA.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 50 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020