Singapore – RTL CBS Entertainment HD announced it will bring Britain’s Got Talent season 9 to Asia. Britain’s Got Talent is the originator of the international Got Talent franchise and is one of the biggest television talent competitions in the world. First and exclusive on RTL CBS Entertainment HD, Britain’s Got Talent will air as live via satellite from the U.K. every Sunday starting 12 April at 10.30am (9.30am JKT/BKK) with a primetime encore at 9.00pm (8.00pm JKT/BKK).
Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden, Alesha Dixon and David Walliams are returning to the Britain’s Got Talent judging panel. Hosts Ant & Dec are also back to guide the audience through the weird, wacky and wonderful talents auditioning. The show is open to any performer of any age, from any background, with any talent – all they need is a skill and star quality which they think will impress. Anything goes – from comedians to contortionists, dancers to drag acts and acrobats to animals.
Britain’s Got Talent Season 8 winner Collabro have gone on to achieve amazing success, securing a No. 1 hit with their debut album, Stars. They were crowned in front of a peak audience of nearly 14 million. The band has also started touring alongside fellow Season 8 finalist Lucy Kay, who released her debut album, Fantasia, last year, which shot straight to the top of the Classical Album Charts in the U.K.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 340 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 80 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 69 views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 52 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020