New York/Singapore – Pooja Nirmal Kant has been promoted to Director, International Content Sales, Asia at A+E Networks. The announcement was made by Glen Hansen, Vice President, International Content Sales, Asia-Pacific, to whom she reports.
Pooja Nirmal Kant
Based in Singapore, Kant oversees content distribution across Southeast Asia, with a focus on driving sales for A+E Networks’ growing scripted catalogue throughout the region. In addition, Kant will continue to manage and grow A+E Networks’ client base and relationships in the marketplace.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,539 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 114 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 104 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 96 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020