New York/Singapore – Pooja Nirmal Kant has been promoted to Director, International Content Sales, Asia at A+E Networks. The announcement was made by Glen Hansen, Vice President, International Content Sales, Asia-Pacific, to whom she reports.
Pooja Nirmal Kant
Based in Singapore, Kant oversees content distribution across Southeast Asia, with a focus on driving sales for A+E Networks’ growing scripted catalogue throughout the region. In addition, Kant will continue to manage and grow A+E Networks’ client base and relationships in the marketplace.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 46 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 37 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 30 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 30 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020