Zodiak Kids has secured presales for its production company Marathon Media’s brand new series Get Blake! in Europe with De Agostini Editore and JKN Global in Asia, the company announced.
De Agostini Editore have acquired the comedy cartoon for their Italian kids channel Super!. Get Blake! has also been presold to JKN Global for their JKN and Bright Channels in Thailand.
Get Blake! (52×11’) is a hilarious new animated comedy series developed in partnership with Nickelodeon and Gulli. Recently launched at MIPCOM, the series features 13 year-old Blake Myers, and his best friend Mitch, who constantly find themselves under siege by three alien squirrels. These “Squaliens” are sent from the future to capture Blake in order to prevent him from one day becoming the hero that thwarts a future squalien invasion. But this trio of bumbling alien squirrels quickly learns that operation Get Blake isn’t easy as it sounds…
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 75 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 74 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 39 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020