Zodiak Kids has secured presales for its production company Marathon Media’s brand new series Get Blake! in Europe with De Agostini Editore and JKN Global in Asia, the company announced.
De Agostini Editore have acquired the comedy cartoon for their Italian kids channel Super!. Get Blake! has also been presold to JKN Global for their JKN and Bright Channels in Thailand.
Get Blake! (52×11’) is a hilarious new animated comedy series developed in partnership with Nickelodeon and Gulli. Recently launched at MIPCOM, the series features 13 year-old Blake Myers, and his best friend Mitch, who constantly find themselves under siege by three alien squirrels. These “Squaliens” are sent from the future to capture Blake in order to prevent him from one day becoming the hero that thwarts a future squalien invasion. But this trio of bumbling alien squirrels quickly learns that operation Get Blake isn’t easy as it sounds…
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 68 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 60 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 51 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 50 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020