Zodiak Kids announced that CBeebies’ favourite Waybuloo is set to launch in China next month.
CCTV has taken all 150 nineteen minute episodes of the series for their children’s channel CCTV-14 and will officially launch the series dubbed into Mandarin in March 2015.
Licensing partner Guangzhou Huaen Century Culture Communication Co. Ltd. will launch a range of Waybuloo products including plush, toys and DVDs with more products planned to follow. There is also be a sneak preview of the series on CCTV-14 during the Chinese New Year holiday period and during bespoke holiday programming,Waybuloo costume characters will feature with the new plush range as give away.
BBC Worldwide has brokered these new deals in China and represent all rights forWaybuloo across China.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 238 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 91 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 77 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 49 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020