Singapore – Season three of HISTORY’s highly anticipated scripted drama series, Vikings, premieres 27 February on HISTORY™ (StarHub TV Ch 401), with two back-to-back episodes at 10pm (SIN/HK). Thereafter, episodes following the first will air in a same day telecast as the U.S.
Created and written by Michael Hirst, the new 10-episode season centres around Ragnar (Travis Fimmel) as King and his band of Norsemen in the invasion of Paris. The gripping family saga of Ragnar, Rollo (Clive Standen), Lagertha (Katheryn Winnick) and Bjorn (Alexander Ludwig) continues as alliances are questioned, faith is catechised and relationships are strained. Vikings tells the extraordinary tales of the lives and epic adventures of these warriors and portrays life in the Dark Ages, a world ruled by raiders and explorers, through the eyes of Viking society.
Onboard for the first time as an official digital partner, Spiral Media will offer exclusive Vikings content on IGN.com for users in Southeast Asia. Spiral Media holds the licenses for international brands with millions of viewers in the region such as IGN, Twitch, PCMag and AskMen in Southeast Asia.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 115 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 86 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 54 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 44 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020