The final episode of season two of RISING STAR on Keshet Broadcasting took place on 17 February, crowning its winner Nadav Guedj, who will go on to represent Israel in the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest in Vienna this May.
At the peak of viewing, more than half (56%) of the country’s entire viewing audience was tuned in to vote for their winner in the nail biting final.
RISING STAR was the leading show of the night 18 weeks out of 18 on air. The average rating for the series was 28.8% – an increase of 42% on the slot average, and the average share was 40.7% – 27% higher.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 70 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 68 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 56 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 34 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020