Singapore – New year, new looks, new symphonies. In a strategic move to leverage the overall strength of NBCUniversal International Television, the company announced that it has commissioned Matchbox Asia, the regional production arm of NBCUniversal International Television Production, to produce an Asian version of NBCUniversal Formats’ makeover series How Do I Look?
How Do I Look? Asia (8 x 60’) is slated to premiere in mid-2015 on DIVA – NBCUniversal International Television’s women’s entertainment channel in the region. The series will feature a team of local fashion experts and leading style icons, in addition to appearances by Jeannie Mai – the face of the U.S. How Do I Look? – in each episode.
“Fashion-forward, fascinating and viewer-friendly, How Do I Look? is one of the most successful series on DIVA and an all-time favourite among our core female viewers,” said Christine Fellowes, Managing Director, Asia-Pacific, Universal Networks International. “We are excited to greenlight a local version of How Do I Look? to further strengthen the show’s proposition with our Asian audience by showcasing a diverse range of looks that are relevant to their style while accommodating the region’s climate, trends and sensibilities.”
The original version of the makeover series has been a hit on DIVA, consistently ranking among the channel’s top-performing programmes. To celebrate the franchise’s success on the channel, DIVA will be airing Season 10 of the U.S. How Do I Look? leading up to the premiere of How Do I Look? Asia in mid-2015.
Matchbox Asia is currently short listing its options for a local host, as well as stylists who will be on the ground to execute the makeovers, as well as to complement Mai, who serves as mentor to each of the show’s participants.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 195 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 114 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 106 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 48 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020