Petaling Jaya – Both seasons of Without Boundaries, a Primeworks Studios production, have been acquired by MNC Channels, a subsidiary of Indonesian media giant Media Nusantara Citra (MNC). MNC Channels has acquired the non-exclusive rights to air all 20 episodes of the Without Boundaries series across its pay-tv, video on demand (VOD) and over-the-top (OTT) platforms until 2016.
The travelogue series began its broadcast on MNC Food and Travel from 7 February. This marks the first of Primeworks Studios’ content that has been acquired by the MNC Channels. Produced in 2011, the Without Boundaries series is a part of the Modern Urban Asia section of the production house’s 2014/2015 content catalogue. The catalogue was launched at MIPCOM last year.
Hosted by celebrity traveller Henry Golding, the adrenaline-fueled travelogue series takes a walk on the wild side and explores all that Mother Nature has to offer in each season. Without Boundaries: Islands and Beaches sets sail to Malaysia’s most beautiful seaside locations to take in the breath-taking scenery and unique activities available. In Without Boundaries: The Great Outdoors, Henry breaks away from the concrete jungle and hops from one adventure to another, from conquering Mount Tahan, to picking up survival skills from aboriginals, to volunteering at the Orang Utan & Sun Bears Conservatory.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 48 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 33 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 31 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020