Petaling Jaya – Both seasons of Without Boundaries, a Primeworks Studios production, have been acquired by MNC Channels, a subsidiary of Indonesian media giant Media Nusantara Citra (MNC). MNC Channels has acquired the non-exclusive rights to air all 20 episodes of the Without Boundaries series across its pay-tv, video on demand (VOD) and over-the-top (OTT) platforms until 2016.
The travelogue series began its broadcast on MNC Food and Travel from 7 February. This marks the first of Primeworks Studios’ content that has been acquired by the MNC Channels. Produced in 2011, the Without Boundaries series is a part of the Modern Urban Asia section of the production house’s 2014/2015 content catalogue. The catalogue was launched at MIPCOM last year.
Hosted by celebrity traveller Henry Golding, the adrenaline-fueled travelogue series takes a walk on the wild side and explores all that Mother Nature has to offer in each season. Without Boundaries: Islands and Beaches sets sail to Malaysia’s most beautiful seaside locations to take in the breath-taking scenery and unique activities available. In Without Boundaries: The Great Outdoors, Henry breaks away from the concrete jungle and hops from one adventure to another, from conquering Mount Tahan, to picking up survival skills from aboriginals, to volunteering at the Orang Utan & Sun Bears Conservatory.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 75 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 42 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020