Mumbai, India – Multi Screen Media’s second Hindi movie channel – MAX 2, will now be entertaining more Indian families with its legendary films further to its tie up with India’s leading DTH operator – Tata Sky.
Available from 1 February onwards, the channel will reach out to millions of households across the country further to its association with Tata Sky thereby expanding its viewer base via the DTH platform.
Besides Tata Sky, MAX 2 is available on other DTH platforms comprising Videocon d2h, Airtel, Dish TV and Reliance Digital TV. The channel is also available on leading cable operators like DEN, Siti Cable, Hathway and InCable to name a few. MAX 2 will be available on Tata Sky channel number 324.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 92 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 53 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 36 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020