Mumbai – This Valentine’s Day Sony MAX brings to its viewers Ishq Wala Shanivaara a day-long movie festival of the best and much-loved Bollywood romantic movies. Airing on 14 February, the channel spreads the love with back to back romantic comedies and dramas promising a fun-filled joy ride for all die hard romantics.
The movie marathon consists of handpicked fan favourites airing from 7am in the morning with Shudd Desi Romance, and culminating with Heropanti at 11pm. The romantic extravaganza consists of various love themed movies which showcase how love emerges victorious in spite of the odds. Ishq Wala Shanivaar will get television audiences acquainted with the different faces of love, from modern-day love Shudd Desi Romance to, tragic love Aashiqui 2, love and friendship Mujhse Dosti Karoge to love across lifetimes Magadheera and love set against a violent landscape Heropanti.
- Blue Ant Media promotes Jamie Schouela to President, Global Channels and Media; Carlyn Staudt to Global General Manager, Love Nature 41 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 39 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- GMA Network launches new Asian-pop culture digital channel 37 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020