Lily’s Driftwood Bay
Hollywood, California – HIP (Henson Independent Properties), The Jim Henson Company’s third party licensing and distribution label, has concluded a number of broadcast and digital license deals for the innovative children’s preschool series Lily’s Driftwood Bay. The announcements were made by Richard Goldsmith, EVP, Global Distribution and International Consumer Products, The Jim Henson Company.
Most notably, HIP has licensed Lily’s Driftwood Bay to Netflix in the U.S., Canada, the UK and Ireland. Additional sales include KiKa in Germany; MTV Oy in Finland; TV New Zealand; TVB in Hong Kong and Radio Television Brunei. The series, created and produced by Northern Ireland’s Sixteen South, had its global premiere on Nick Jr. in the UK in May 2014, followed shortly thereafter by its U.S. debut on Sprout, and its Australian debut on ABC. The series also airs on Sweden’s SVT, Norway’s NRK, Ireland’s RTEjr, and Israel’s HOP! Lily’s Driftwood Bay has just been awarded the Parents’ Choice Recommended Award, and was selected by Common Sense Media as one of the Best Kids’ TV Shows of 2014.
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 95 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 95 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 90 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- NTV strikes deal with Walter Presents for ‘Murderous Fever’ 47 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020