Paris — Globecast has announced that it has completed a company-wide reorganisation in order to enhance its position as a fully integrated media solutions provider, operating in a truly unified manner across all its territories and addressing the changing needs of its customers.
Olivier Barberot, Globecast CEO said, “Globecast has expanded tremendously since its inception, and seen enormous success with its satellite and fibre services. We have listened to our customers and closely examined the next phase of our development using their responses and our market expertise.”
This is an important milestone in the move from the largest independent teleport operator and satellite services provider to an integrated, global media solutions company. Powered by the ongoing launch of Media Factories around the world, Globecast is building on these strong foundations to deliver an end-to-end solution offering.
With Media Factory, Globecast has rationalised existing workflows to create a single, efficient process; the company can handle everything from content preparation, formatting, quality control, to creative services and compliance review and editing, in addition to existing contribution, playout and distribution services.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 43 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020