Gaumont International Television announces promotions
Los Angeles – Since launching in 2011, Gaumont International Television currently has four shows in production with close to 100 hours of programming, including Hannibal (Season Three for NBC), Hemlock Grove (Season Three for Netflix), Narcos (Season One for Netflix) and F is for Family (Season One for Netflix). As such, Gaumont International Television (GIT), the production and distribution studio based in Los Angeles, announced that the company has promoted Roman Viaris to CFO from his current position as Head of Finance, and has promoted Tim Farish to Head of Marketing and Publicity from his present role as Head of Marketing. Viaris and Farish, both based in Los Angeles, report to Katie O’Connell Marsh, CEO for Gaumont International Television.
“Roman and Tim are highly respected executives who have contributed significantly to our growth and will play major roles as we continue to expand our business,” commented O’Connell Marsh.
As newly promoted CFO, Viaris will be responsible for overseeing all financial matters for the company and its projects. Viaris joined GIT in March 2013 as Head of Finance. Prior to joining GIT, he held the position of CFO of Freedom Films and Voltage Pictures, and served as financial consultant to various independent film production companies, and executive producer on various feature projects. Viaris began his finance career at Comerica Bank’s Entertainment Group as a loan officer, managing a portfolio of production and corporate loans of over $150 million.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020