Gaumont International Television announces promotions
Los Angeles – Since launching in 2011, Gaumont International Television currently has four shows in production with close to 100 hours of programming, including Hannibal (Season Three for NBC), Hemlock Grove (Season Three for Netflix), Narcos (Season One for Netflix) and F is for Family (Season One for Netflix). As such, Gaumont International Television (GIT), the production and distribution studio based in Los Angeles, announced that the company has promoted Roman Viaris to CFO from his current position as Head of Finance, and has promoted Tim Farish to Head of Marketing and Publicity from his present role as Head of Marketing. Viaris and Farish, both based in Los Angeles, report to Katie O’Connell Marsh, CEO for Gaumont International Television.
“Roman and Tim are highly respected executives who have contributed significantly to our growth and will play major roles as we continue to expand our business,” commented O’Connell Marsh.
As newly promoted CFO, Viaris will be responsible for overseeing all financial matters for the company and its projects. Viaris joined GIT in March 2013 as Head of Finance. Prior to joining GIT, he held the position of CFO of Freedom Films and Voltage Pictures, and served as financial consultant to various independent film production companies, and executive producer on various feature projects. Viaris began his finance career at Comerica Bank’s Entertainment Group as a loan officer, managing a portfolio of production and corporate loans of over $150 million.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 50 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 45 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 45 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 44 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020