Trivandrum, New Zealand – Toonz Entertainment, a preeminent content and animation company which incorporates flagship division Toonz Animation in India, is setting up a dedicated subsidiary office in Auckland, NZ, to further the presence of its brands and partnerships in New Zealand and Australia. It will be headed by Mark Nicholls, newly appointed Director of Toonz Entertainment, New Zealand.
The new operation will exploit existing and future animated and live-action IP, forging strategic production, licensing, retail and technology partnerships in the region. It will also support the Toonz development pipeline and help to incubate and cross-pollinate ideas specifically for these markets.
P. Jayakumar, CEO of Toonz Media Group said, “This is a significant opportunity for Toonz. New Zealand and Australia are key markets for our properties and we believe that there is considerable potential in having a dedicated operation on the ground to help to maximise our presence in the region and establish mutually beneficial partnerships.”
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 55 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 47 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 41 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 38 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020