Singapore – SingTel mio TV and Turner Broadcasting System Asia-Pacific, Inc. have announced a carriage deal for seven Turner channels to be made available on the SingTel mio TV platform from 6 January.
The Turner channels that will be available on the SingTel mio TV platform include:
- CNN International
- The region’s kids brand bouquet featuring Cartoon Network and Boomerang.
- Special-interest entertainment channels truTV and Turner Classic Movies.
- Newly-launched Korean entertainment channel, Oh!K.
- Super-charged kids’ animation channel Toonami will be available from the end of January.
- WarnerTV will launch on the platform at a later date.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 184 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020