Singapore – SingTel mio TV and Turner Broadcasting System Asia-Pacific, Inc. have announced a carriage deal for seven Turner channels to be made available on the SingTel mio TV platform from 6 January.
The Turner channels that will be available on the SingTel mio TV platform include:
- CNN International
- The region’s kids brand bouquet featuring Cartoon Network and Boomerang.
- Special-interest entertainment channels truTV and Turner Classic Movies.
- Newly-launched Korean entertainment channel, Oh!K.
- Super-charged kids’ animation channel Toonami will be available from the end of January.
- WarnerTV will launch on the platform at a later date.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 181 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 168 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 145 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 105 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021