Prague, Czech Republic – nangu.TV, the pioneering media platform provider for IPTV and OTT services, has announced that it has appointed Ivo KorÄák as its new CEO. He will take over from Michal KoÅ¾íšek, who will remain on the board of directors.
KorÄák’s focus in his new role will be to ensure continued success in the ongoing O2 TV project, expanding the service and growing user numbers year-on-year; and continuing the development of the IPTV / OTT platform with the addition of new features and expansion of the business abroad.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 107 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 81 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 67 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020