London – Sports media rights agency MP & Silva ended 2014 on a high with its Founding Partner, Riccardo Silva, being awarded the ‘Best Media Executive’ at the Globe Soccer Awards 2014 held at Atlantis The Palm in Dubai.
The annual prestigious awards ceremony recognises the best in the football industry for their contributions, and Silva was the inaugural winner for the ‘Best Media Executive’ award, as the category was included for the first time. The other categories also included ‘Best Player of The Year’ (Cristiano Ronaldo), ‘Best Club of the Year’ (Real Madrid), ‘Best Coach of the Year; (Carlo Ancelotti), ‘Best Agent of the Year’ (Jorge Mendes) and the first-ever ‘Best Referee of the Year’ (Nicola Rizzoli) amongst many other awards celebrating an exciting year of football.
“This award is recognition of our good work and it’s the confirmation of a successful business model in the global distribution of television rights,” said Riccardo Silva, Founding Partner of MP & Silva. “A model promoted by prestigious partners with which we work every year like FIFA, NBA, the Lega Calcio Serie A, the English Premier League, the Scottish League, the Olympic Council of Asia, the Ligue 1, Formula 1, the French Tennis Federation and more than 60 sports leagues, federations and clubs all over the world.”
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 89 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 49 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 33 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020