Hong Kong – Celestial Tiger Entertainment (CTE), operator of the largest bouquet of pan-Asian channels dedicated to Asian entertainment, ended 2014 on a high note in Malaysia and the Philippines.
KIX HD, became the #1 English general entertainment (GE) channel in Malaysia for Astro 4+ in December 2014, on an individual channel basis. This is the highest monthly ratings for the channel since it launched on Southeast Asia’s largest pay TV platform in 2012. The channel also grew its viewership in 2014 by 44% and was one of the two most highly-rated English GE channels in Malaysia for the year.
In the Philippines, KIX also hit an all-time high in ratings in the second half of 2014, with viewership growing a significant 180% compared to the first half. KIX became one of the top 4 regional English GE channels in the Philippines.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 45 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020