Inmarsat, a provider of global mobile satellite communications services, announced that Robert (Rob) Ruijter will join the Board on 1 February as an additional non-executive director.
Ruijter was the Chief Financial Officer of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines from 2001 until its merger with Air France in 2004 and the Chief Financial Officer of VNU N.V. (a publicly listed marketing and publishing company now the Nielsen company) between 2004 and 2007. In 2009 and 2010 he served as the CFO of ASM International N.V. (a publicly listed manufacturer of electronic components) and in 2013 as the interim CEO of Vion Food Group N.V.
Ruijter currently serves on the Supervisory Boards of Wavin N.V. (a manufacturer of piping) and Ziggo N.V. and is also on the board of Interxion NV (NYSE); for these companies he is Chairman of the Audit Committee. He also serves on the Supervisory Board of Delta Lloyd N.V. as Chairman of the Remuneration Committee and a member of the Audit and Risk Committees.
Ruijter is a Certified Public Accountant in the United States and in The Netherlands and a member of the ACT in the UK.
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 68 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 60 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 51 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 50 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020