Global Agency secures international rights for “Dance With Me”
Global Agency announced that it has acquired international distribution rights to dance show format Dance With Me from Studio Glam.
The format was created by Ami Glam, CEO of Studio Glam, one of a TV content development and production companies in Israel. Global Agency is partnering with Studio Glam on Dance With Me for the global market and the show will be soft launched at NATPE Miami 2015.
Dance With Me brings together the world’s professional dancers and talented amateur enthusiasts. One by one, contestants go on stage to perform a dance for 90 seconds in front of eight professional dancers who must choose whom to partner with for the final round. However, during the audition phase, for 30 seconds the contestants dance behind a back-lit screen with only their silhouette visible. After 30 seconds they will be fully revealed, a unique visual twist that makes a memorable introduction to the amateurs. During this audition round, each of the professional dancers will choose two contestants to move forward with.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 82 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Medialink granted exclusive distribution rights to ‘TSUKIMICHI -Moonlight Fantasy-‘ and ‘Joran The Princess of Snow and Blood’ from Nippon TV in Asia territories excluding Korea 40 views | posted on March 8, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 37 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Encore Singapore off to a flying start 36 views | posted on March 4, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020