Burbank – FremantleMedia International (FMI) announced their portfolio of recent sales for over 200 hours of premium programming across numerous genres that will bring world class entertainment throughout the Latin America region.
“FremantleMedia International’s presence across Latin America is stronger than ever,” said Sheila Aguirre, Executive Vice President, Content Distribution and Format Sales, Latin America, Caribbean and Hispanic USA, FremantleMedia International. “Given the breadth of our portfolio, our relationship with Latin American broadcasters remains extensive, and we’re excited to open NATPE with a host of new program and format sales,” she continued.
FMI’s entertainment programming throughout the region has continued to flourish, with Sony Pictures Television Network taking the upcoming milestone Season 10 of America’s Got Talent (43 hours). America’s Got Talent is produced by FremantleMedia North America and Syco Entertainment. The Emmy-nominated reality competition series, Project Runway (14 x 60’; and 1 x 60’ special), will have another strut down the catwalk with Turner picking up Season 11. And also turning fashion into a prestigious competition is The Fashion Fund (6 x 60’), with Globosat in Brazil taking the high stakes docu-series.
Globosat is also on board to explore general stupidity from around the world with the Mr. T hosted comedy, World’s Craziest Fools Series 1 (20 x 30’). Bringing even further laughs to the region will be Turner, who will air the latest season of the therapeutic comedy starring Lisa Kudrow, Web Therapy (12 x 30’).
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 50 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020