FremantleMedia International (FMI) announced that the company will be bringing its hit global formats, Family Feud, Got Talent and Idols to Latin America.
“There’s no other company in the world that generates as many global format hits like FremantleMedia,” said Sheila Aguirre, Executive Vice President, Content Distribution and Format Sales, Latin America, Caribbean and Hispanic USA, FremantleMedia International. “Our content transcends all cultural boundaries and all three of these hit global formats will offer a fantastic opportunity for exciting local versions.”
The revered Family Feud game show format will be coming to the Caribbean as a locally produced series for the first time in history and is expected to air in 22 countries across the region, including Trinidad and Tobago (CNC3), Jamaica (CVM Television), Bahamas (ZNS), Dominica (Marpin), Bermuda (ZBM-TV) and the Cayman Islands (Island 24). Production for Caribbean Family Feud will begin in Trinidad this spring and will be produced by Pavilion Entertainment.
- TechStorm kickstarts 2021 with a bang as it launches on Malaysia’s latest direct-to-home platform Sirius TV 390 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- Bidya Sinha Mim and Pritom Hasan starrer ZEE5 Original ‘WTFry’ premieres on ZEE5 77 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- ZEASN and Line TV partner to bring trending content to smart TVs 76 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo 53 views | posted on January 11, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020