Ra’anana, Israel – NovelSat, a company in satellite transmission technology, announced that communications industry veteran David Rubner has been named Chairman of the NovelSat board of directors effective immediately. Rubner steps up as chairman as NovelSat prepares for a period of accelerated market growth.
“The satellite communications market is heating up with more bandwidth demand coming from remote cellular backhaul, offshore operations, developing regions and UHD TV broadcast,” commented Itzik Wulkan, NovelSat CEO. “David has the industry experience and product knowledge to help push the company forward both as a market and technology leader.”
Rubner also serves on the boards of a number of other public and private companies including Check Point, RadWare and cVidya. He is Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Rubner Technology Ventures Ltd., a venture capital firm, and is a general partner at Hyperion Israel Advisors Ltd., a venture capital fund.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 104 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 64 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020