Fashion One reveals its Top 10 Fasion Picks for 2014
Top 10 Designers of 2014
New York – Fashion One, the premiere fashion, entertainment and lifestyle international broadcaster, announced its annual year-end list of the most influential fashionable figures of 2014.
2014 has been a notable year for the fashion industry. The most respected designers, from the established and influential, to breakthrough names, have been very busy not only creating collections but also creating headlines with their milestones and accomplishments. Michael Kors became the fashion industry’s latest billionaire. Victoria Beckham opened her first store and topped Management Today magazine’s list of Britain’s 100 foremost entrepreneurs in 2014. Alexander Wang celebrated H&M’s 10th year of high-end fashion designer collaborations with a very successful collection for the Swedish retailer. These and more noteworthy fashion masterminds of the year make up the network’s list in the Top 10 Designers of 2014 countdown special.
From the runways in London, Paris, Milan and New York, Fashion One goes straight to the red carpets in Hollywood. The Top 10 Stylish Celebrities of 2014 reveals the entertainment industry artists whose fashion sense and trending style made an impact in the fashion grapevine. Lupita Nyong’o started the year donned in designer gowns during the awards season and topped the best-dressed lists. Pharrell Williams’ cool and chic style paired with his signature hats has definitely caught the eye of the fashion scene including Japanese retail brand UNIQLO. We cannot ‘shake off’ 1989 music pop star, Taylor Swift, from the most stylish list. She not only smashed the music billboard records but also conquered the style charts.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,538 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 113 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 104 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 96 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020