The French language Pay TV network has just snapped up series 5 and 6 of the hugely popular animal show, starring charismatic vet Dr. Chris Brown.
The long running factual entertainment series can now be seen in over 170 territories, reaching over 30 million homes.
General Manager of Fred, Michael Aldrich, said, “Our friends at TVA have been fantastic supporters of FRED since we launched. We are very excited about renewing Bondi Vet, a title that is fast becoming one of the most popular shows on CASA.”
“We look forward to continuing a great partnership with TVA Canada for many series to come.”
TVA Canada is also set to screen another hit from the extensive FRED catalogue, Your Very First Puppy, also starring Dr. Chris Brown.
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 95 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 95 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 90 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- NTV strikes deal with Walter Presents for ‘Murderous Fever’ 46 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020