Bomanbridge closes deal with Banijay International
London – Singapore-based distribution/production agency, Bomanbridge Media, has partnered with distributor Banijay International to sell two reality series to Thailand’s cable satellite operator, it was announced by SVP International Distribution, Sebastian Burkhardt.
Season one of Pound Pups to Dog Stars (10 x 30’) and Village Vets (12 x 30’), produced by Screentime New Zealand and Screentime Australia respectively, have been acquired by TrueVisions in Thailand.
Burkhardt commented, “Our aim has been to build a library of English-language finished tape programming which complements our vast format catalogue. We are continuing to acquire programming from independent producers which has strong international appeal. We are very pleased that these engaging reality series, produced by Screentime, will hit screens in Asia later in 2015.”
- ‘The Rookie’ starring Nathan Fillion is coming to AXN Asia starting 23 February 108 views | posted on February 19, 2021
- Viu to showcase 11 new Korean dramas in February and March 90 views | posted on February 19, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020