Asian Food Channel promotes healthy living in “On The Go!”
Singapore – Asian Food Channel, a unit of Scripps Networks Interactive, will premiere its latest original production, On The Go!, on Christmas Eve, 24 December at 9.30pm on StarHub Channel 435.
Produced in collaboration with Del Monte Asia and SCI Cabinet Industry, this new 30-minute, six-episode series will introduce viewers to delicious recipes that are healthy and easy to cook and fit for any occasion.
Join fitness enthusiast Kelly Latimer and celebrity chef Irene Jansen as they prepare two healthy dishes in under 22 minutes. Each episode of On The Go! is filmed in real-time and follows a specific theme combining healthy living with elements such as family, friendship and relationships. Learn how to make tantalising dishes such as creamy curry seafood and potato bake or a spiced matcha soy smoothie.
“Our focus is always on producing entertaining content that is relevant for our viewers. On The Go! is inspired by the modern person who balances a successful career and a healthy lifestyle. It is the perfect programme for those who lead a fast-paced life or just want to master easy and nutritious dishes in under 22 minutes!” said CheeK, Head of Creative, Content and Marketing, Scripps Networks Interactive, Asia-Pacific.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,079 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 78 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020