all3media international: Global partner for MIPFormats International Pitch
Reed MIDEM, organiser of MIPTV and MIPFormats, announced that all3media international as global partner for the 2015 MIPFormats International Pitch competition. The sixth edition of MIPFormats, the world’s discovery showcase for the global TV formats community, will take place in Cannes on 11-12 April 2015, ahead of the annual MIPTV content market, which runs 13-16 April.
Backed for the first time by all3media international, the distribution arm of the UK’s leading TV production group, the MIPFormats International Pitch is the industry’s top-flight pitching competition for creators and producers of innovative non-scripted entertainment formats. Participants will have the opportunity to pitch their ideas in front of some of the industry’s most experienced format professionals, including senior executives from all3media production labels Maverick TV (10 Years Younger, Embarrassing Bodies), Objective Productions (The Cube, Reflex), and Studio Lambert (Undercover Boss, Gogglebox). In addition, a leading commissioning editor will be on stage offering advice and commentary on the ideas pitched.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 51 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 42 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020