Airbus Defence and Space at ESA Ministerial Council meeting
Airbus Defence and Space, number two worldwide in space technologies, hails a series of decisions taken at European Space Agency (ESA) Ministerial Council meeting in Luxembourg that underline the member states’ support for, and commitment to safeguarding Europe’s continued independent access to space and its part in the world’s space adventure.
“This summit will go down in history as a bold step forward for European Space. The decisions taken represents a new boost for the launcher industry, the basis for all space activities, and for the overall European space sector and its thousands of employees whose expertise and passion keep the industry moving forward. I would like to pay tribute to the outstanding work that the member states and their space agencies have carried out under the coordination of the European Space Agency since the Naples meeting, in late 2012,” said François Auque, Head of Space Systems. “In particular, I would like to thank the ESA General Director, Jean-Jacques Dordain, the Ministers in charge of space, and the representatives of the space agencies for their trust.”
Airbus Defence and Space is delighted that Human Space Flight will continue, notably with the Orion capsule’s European service module, building on the success of the ATV programme, and that the International Space Station will continue to operate through this decade. The decisions taken in Luxembourg will also enable ongoing support for the future of telecommunications, most notably through Anysat, and will strengthen Copernicus, Europe’s Earth monitoring and observation programme.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 228 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 91 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 77 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 49 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020