Singapore – A+E Networks® Asia announced two executive appointments to the company’s programming and promotions teams.
Brad Cox joins A+E Networks Asia as Senior Director, Content – Lifestyle & Entertainment Channels. He oversees scheduling and acquisitions for Lifetime and FYI, reporting to Michele Schofield, Senior Vice President, Programming and Production. Previously, Cox held senior programming positions at Active TV and ANTV. He served in various production roles on programs such as the International Emmy® Award-winning series, The Amazing Race Australia, Cash Cab Asia and Asia’s Next Top Model.
Thomas Tan has been hired as Creative Director, reporting to Hazel Yap, Vice President, Marketing Communications. Tan supervises on-air branding and creative for A+E Networks Asia’s factual and entertainment channels. Prior to joining the company, Tan was a creative consultant for various channels, focusing on launch strategy, on-air promotions and branding. He also served as Head of Creative Services for HBO Asia.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 119 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 30 July 75 views | posted on July 30, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 65 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- Tata Sky Binge delivers aggregation across 11 streaming apps, powered by ThinkAnalytics 58 views | posted on July 30, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021