Singapore – A+E Networks® Asia announced two executive appointments to the company’s programming and promotions teams.
Brad Cox joins A+E Networks Asia as Senior Director, Content – Lifestyle & Entertainment Channels. He oversees scheduling and acquisitions for Lifetime and FYI, reporting to Michele Schofield, Senior Vice President, Programming and Production. Previously, Cox held senior programming positions at Active TV and ANTV. He served in various production roles on programs such as the International Emmy® Award-winning series, The Amazing Race Australia, Cash Cab Asia and Asia’s Next Top Model.
Thomas Tan has been hired as Creative Director, reporting to Hazel Yap, Vice President, Marketing Communications. Tan supervises on-air branding and creative for A+E Networks Asia’s factual and entertainment channels. Prior to joining the company, Tan was a creative consultant for various channels, focusing on launch strategy, on-air promotions and branding. He also served as Head of Creative Services for HBO Asia.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 43 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020