The Mali Office of Radio and Television chooses Studiotech Belgium
Brussels, Belgium – Studiotech Belgium, one of the companies in the global broadcast systems industry, has completed and commissioned a new installation for The Mali Office of Radio and Television’s (ORTM) second channel TM2 in the West African state of Mali. Studiotech was awarded the tender for the construction of a new building in Bamako and the supply and installation of production equipment.
ORTM is the national broadcaster of Mali.
Studiotech Belgium’s challenge was to complete the project in the record time of six months, a challenge that has been fully achieved and has met with full customer satisfaction.
The design and development of the project was entirely planned and managed by Studiotech Belgium, who provided the latest broadcast equipment and systems for this ambitious television project.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 106 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 65 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020