“Stop at Nothing: The Lance Armstrong Story” to air on Showtime®
Stop at Nothing: The Lance Armstrong Story
The ABC Commercial feature documentary, Stop at Nothing: The Lance Armstrong Story, has sold to Showtime Networks in the USA, to air on Friday, 7 November at 9pm.
“This fascinating film has resonated with audiences wherever it’s been broadcast and it will be great for U.S. audiences to experience the story in detail, including the revelations it contains,” said Sharon Ramsay-Luck, Head of Sales and Business Development, ABC Commercial.
ABC Commercial has also secured a raft of deals for the film, with recent sales to SVT for Sweden, DRTV for Denmark, HBO for Central Europe, VPRO for The Netherlands, NRK for Norway, RTE for Ireland, Rialto Channel for NZ, DirecTV for Latin America, and Channel 8 for Israel.
Stop at Nothing: The Lance Armstrong Story screened in the official selection of the 2014 Sheffield Doc/Fest and London’s East End Film Festival in June this year, with a theatrical release in the UK with Picturehouse Cinemas in June and July. It also aired on BBC Four’s Storyville documentary strand in June and it was one of the top programmes on BBC iPlayer for the week after broadcast.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,062 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 76 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020