“Stop at Nothing: The Lance Armstrong Story” to air on Showtime®
Stop at Nothing: The Lance Armstrong Story
The ABC Commercial feature documentary, Stop at Nothing: The Lance Armstrong Story, has sold to Showtime Networks in the USA, to air on Friday, 7 November at 9pm.
“This fascinating film has resonated with audiences wherever it’s been broadcast and it will be great for U.S. audiences to experience the story in detail, including the revelations it contains,” said Sharon Ramsay-Luck, Head of Sales and Business Development, ABC Commercial.
ABC Commercial has also secured a raft of deals for the film, with recent sales to SVT for Sweden, DRTV for Denmark, HBO for Central Europe, VPRO for The Netherlands, NRK for Norway, RTE for Ireland, Rialto Channel for NZ, DirecTV for Latin America, and Channel 8 for Israel.
Stop at Nothing: The Lance Armstrong Story screened in the official selection of the 2014 Sheffield Doc/Fest and London’s East End Film Festival in June this year, with a theatrical release in the UK with Picturehouse Cinemas in June and July. It also aired on BBC Four’s Storyville documentary strand in June and it was one of the top programmes on BBC iPlayer for the week after broadcast.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 46 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 37 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 32 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 30 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020