Square Box Systems signs with North Shore Automation
Stratford-upon-Avon, UK – Square Box Systems, pioneering developer of CatDV digital asset management systems (DAM), and North Shore Automation, a software developer of advanced media asset management systems (MAM), have signed an exclusive global sales agreement. Under the new agreement, Square Box Systems is the exclusive worldwide sales partner for North Shore Automation’s Akomi media asset distribution platform, which is compatible, and easily-integrated, with Square Box Systems’ award-winning CatDV digital asset management systems.
Akomi is a private web platform that provides a simple and secure way of interacting with, and publishing, video, audio and other media formats used in digital content creation and distribution. Akomi integrates seamlessly with CatDV systems, enabling the secure web distribution of CatDV assets and metadata to large groups of non-production users.
While CatDV 11 is a production-oriented digital asset management system and CatDV Web 2 shares assets across the enterprise, CatDV with Akomi enable assets to be distributed outside the enterprise – for example, across large multi-national corporations.
Over the last four years, Akomi has been deployed by television productions, corporate video departments and post service providers, including: Vin Di Bona Productions, the company behind America’s Funniest Home Videos; the NUVOtv cable television network; plus Adsmith and Digital Cut Inc., which host a corporate video library for a division of farm equipment manufacturers John Deere.
Akomi features a simple, intuitive user-interface that can be custom-branded, and is compatible with all browsers, as well as tablets and cell phones. While being simple to use, Akomi provides administration tools that enable media teams and other users to search and browse media assets.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 75 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 74 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 39 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020