Kuala Lumpur – MEASAT Satellite Systems Sdn. Bhd. (MEASAT) announced an agreement with Signalhorn Trusted Networks GmbH (Signalhorn) for capacity on the AFRICASAT-1a satellite.
Under the terms of agreement, Signalhorn will consolidate existing services from several satellites to AFRICASAT-1a in support of their growing presence for the distribution of Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT) services across the African region.
Signalhorn is a privately held company which provides highly secured and customised communication solutions using satellite, terrestrial and wireless connectivity from its technical centres in Backnang, Germany and Leuk, Switzerland. The company’s customers include a wide range of government agencies, energy firms, retail and banking networks and other private enterprises worldwide.
“AFRICASAT-1a has an excellent high-powered footprint across Africa with connectivity into Europe that is vital to Signalhorn’s growth,” said Matthias Riede, Chief Technology Officer, Signalhorn. “We have a very prestigious client base and AFRICASAT-1a enables us to maintain our high level of service via this powerful satellite.”
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 55 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 47 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 42 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 38 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020