“Sam Fox: Extreme Adventures” airs on Cartoon Network
Sydney, Australia – SLR Productions’ live action series Sam Fox: Extreme Adventures airs on Cartoon Network in Australia on weekdays.
The 26 x 24’ series is based on the thrilling action adventure books by popular children’s author, Justin D’Ath. Sam Fox: Extreme Adventures is an action-packed comedy adventure series about teenage ‘danger magnet’ Sam Fox as he braves the wilds from open ocean to deepest jungle, coming face to face with killer sharks, man eating leopards, raging tornadoes, erupting volcanoes, deadly scorpions, giant anacondas and much, much more.
Executive Producer and CEO of SLR Productions, Suzanne Ryan, said, “With its action adventure elements, stunning scene locations and the hero character of Sam Fox, the series is the perfect fit for Cartoon Network’s young and dynamic demographic that will be familiar with the book series by Justin D’Ath.”
The television series stars Remy Brand as lead “Sam Fox”, Charles Mayer and Tiffany Lyndall-Knight as Kingston and Laura Fox, parents to Sam Fox. Andrew Lindqvist along with Harry and Angus Russell are Sam Fox’s brothers (Nathan, Harry and Jordan) with Luca Asta Sardelis playing his younger sister, April.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,062 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 76 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020