Prime Entertainment Group renews series with Universal Networks
Following the Discop Africa market, Prime Entertainment Group announced the renewal of its series with Universal Networks in the Pan African territory.
Universal Networks has just acquired another 52 episodes of Prime Entertainment Group’s Hollywood on Set (52×26’) / year in HD. This is the third year in a row Hollywood on Set will be broadcast on the movie channel of the region across 52 territories.
“It’s a true pleasure to reinforce our presence in the African territories and see our Cinema related series do so well on Big Studio’s Movie Channels like Universal. Universal has been a great partner these last years and we keep strengthening our relationship by placing more and more of our programmes on the their networks all over the globe, is a great satisfaction for our work team, and a reward for our efforts on delivering the best products,” said David Freydt, Prime’s Managing Director.
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 77 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 59 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 51 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 45 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020