Paris – OTE S.A, the telecoms operator in Greece, announced it has selected the KA-SAT satellite operated by Eutelsat Communications to deliver its new satellite broadband service to homes across Greece. The OTE Satellite Internet Service, delivering download speeds of up to 22Mbps and upload speeds of up to 6Mbps, will offer services across Greece to users who until now have been unable to reap the benefits of a quality broadband experience.
OTE’s new satellite service is available through OTE Group’s retail stores (OTE COSMOTE, GERMANOS). The service requires a small satellite dish and modem and operates without the need for a fixed telephone line. Installation of user equipment is carried out by OTE qualified installers. Using the same dish, OTE’s satellite-based Internet service can be bundled with its satellite TV service to provide more than 80 digital and 25 HD channels.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,467 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 95 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 72 views | posted on August 4, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020