MP & Silva announces new executive management structure
MP & Silva CEO, Marco Auletta
London – The Board of MP & Silva announced a new executive management structure that will enable the company to continue developing its leadership as the fastest growing media rights group in the sports industry.
Roberto Dalmiglio, currently Group Commercial Director, will be appointed Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) with overall responsibility for the execution of the company’s strategic priorities and commercial plans globally.
Dalmiglio will be supported by Roland Nikolaou, as Vice President of Global Sales, and by Jeroen Oerlemans, as Vice President of Global Acquisitions.
Konstantinos Filippas joins the group as Managing Director, Europe, supervising European operations and managing MP & Silva’s Europe sales team.
Jeroen Oerlemans was previously at ESPN UK and Konstantinos Filippas was former VP Content at OTE Greece, whilst Roland Nikolaou was already a member of the MP & Silva sales team.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 193 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 103 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 44 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020