MP & Silva announces new executive management structure
MP & Silva CEO, Marco Auletta
London – The Board of MP & Silva announced a new executive management structure that will enable the company to continue developing its leadership as the fastest growing media rights group in the sports industry.
Roberto Dalmiglio, currently Group Commercial Director, will be appointed Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) with overall responsibility for the execution of the company’s strategic priorities and commercial plans globally.
Dalmiglio will be supported by Roland Nikolaou, as Vice President of Global Sales, and by Jeroen Oerlemans, as Vice President of Global Acquisitions.
Konstantinos Filippas joins the group as Managing Director, Europe, supervising European operations and managing MP & Silva’s Europe sales team.
Jeroen Oerlemans was previously at ESPN UK and Konstantinos Filippas was former VP Content at OTE Greece, whilst Roland Nikolaou was already a member of the MP & Silva sales team.
- TechStorm kickstarts 2021 with a bang as it launches on Malaysia’s latest direct-to-home platform Sirius TV 386 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- Bidya Sinha Mim and Pritom Hasan starrer ZEE5 Original ‘WTFry’ premieres on ZEE5 77 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- ZEASN and Line TV partner to bring trending content to smart TVs 76 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo 53 views | posted on January 11, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020