Huayi Brothers’ President to deliver opening keynote at ATF
James Zhonglei Wang
Singapore – Asia TV Forum & Market (ATF), Asia’s entertainment content market, announced that James Zhonglei Wang, President of privately owned Chinese corporation, Huayi Brothers Media Corporation, will deliver the Asia Media Opening Keynote titled “Rising from the East – Huayi Brothers: Crossing Boundaries Going Beyond Entertainment” on 9 December.
This follows earlier announcements about the line-up of industry luminaries featured on the ATF conference, including Ma Dong, Chief Content Officer of Baidu’s IQIYI (China), Alon Shtruzman, CEO, Keshet International (Israel) and Tom Beattie, Head of Animation and Children’s Programming for Tiger Aspect Productions (United Kingdom).
Huayi Brothers going beyond entertainment
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 136 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 47 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 43 views | posted on October 20, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights appoints distribution sales expert Hana Palmer as Head of Sales 37 views | posted on October 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020