With Euronews Display, the media group has created a new service to keep travellers in busy places informed.
To meet the ever-increasing demand to remain connected during travel, Euronews is launching a new service to provide travellers with news updates during their journey.
Animated, dynamic and informative screens provide a mix of local and international news. The Euronews Display service includes newsflashes, local weather reports, a photo of the day feature and the stock market results. Produced by 400 journalists of 25 nationalities, Euronews provides international news from a multicultural angle.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020