New York – Fashion One’s original design-based reality competition, Design Genius, is set to premiere its second season this November. The premiere fashion, entertainment and lifestyle international broadcaster introduces nine talented emerging fashion designers from around the world gathered together with one goal in mind: to be crowned the new fashion prodigy and win the title of Design Genius.
Renowned celebrity stylist and TV presenter, Kalee Hewlett, will be this season’s host judge, whose fashion expertise will be influential in determining the winner. Joining her in the panel is Britain’s Top Designer recipient and brand ambassador, Matthew O’Brien, and celebrity fashion and costume designer for Lady Gaga, Lisa Clayton.
Design Genius is a 6-episode series that challenges designers to push their creativity and skills by making something unimaginable fashionable. In each episode, three designers are surprised with three unconventional materials such as baby bottles, LEDs and even a sparkling Christmas tree plus a surprise element that they need to incorporate within their design. Using only the items provided, they must create an accessory, undergarment, and wardrobe to create an over-all vision.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,538 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 114 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 104 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 96 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020