New York – Fashion One’s original design-based reality competition, Design Genius, is set to premiere its second season this November. The premiere fashion, entertainment and lifestyle international broadcaster introduces nine talented emerging fashion designers from around the world gathered together with one goal in mind: to be crowned the new fashion prodigy and win the title of Design Genius.
Renowned celebrity stylist and TV presenter, Kalee Hewlett, will be this season’s host judge, whose fashion expertise will be influential in determining the winner. Joining her in the panel is Britain’s Top Designer recipient and brand ambassador, Matthew O’Brien, and celebrity fashion and costume designer for Lady Gaga, Lisa Clayton.
Design Genius is a 6-episode series that challenges designers to push their creativity and skills by making something unimaginable fashionable. In each episode, three designers are surprised with three unconventional materials such as baby bottles, LEDs and even a sparkling Christmas tree plus a surprise element that they need to incorporate within their design. Using only the items provided, they must create an accessory, undergarment, and wardrobe to create an over-all vision.
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced 562 views | posted on January 17, 2021
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 127 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Period drama ‘Last Madame’ named Best Digital Fiction Series at the 25th Asian Television Awards 113 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Anchor-turned-actor Ivan Tai cast in RTM miniseries ‘A.I in Love’ with Janna Nick and Dini Shcatzmann 93 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020