Toronto, Canada – This holiday season Dairy Farmers of Canada (DFC) has partnered with W Network to sponsor the networks popular and beloved slate of holiday movies airing Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings in December. The unique initiative features hosted interstitials with W Network personality Josie Dye (Oh So Cosmo, 102.1 the Edge) and will drive awareness for the All You Need Is Cheese campaign. The sponsorship kicks off 4 December with the film, Surviving Christmas.
“This is the perfect time of year for W Network to work with Dairy Farmers of Canada. Our seasonal films have always performed very well with our viewers and the titles we are airing this year offer the perfect opportunity for Dairy Farmers of Canada to reinforce their product’s connection with the holiday season,” said Lynn Chambers, Vice President, Client Marketing, Corus Entertainment. “As a trusted resource for our viewers, W Network worked with m2 to develop the campaign to cut through the clutter of holiday promotions and offer ideas for recipes and exciting new cheese varieties to taste over the holidays.”
The national multi-tiered, on-air campaign was secured for Dairy Farmers of Canada’s by their media agency m2 and targets Women 25-54. The interstitials, hosted by Dye, will push viewers to the website for even more recipes, tips and articles.
“We know our target, “Zestfuls” are W Network viewers who love to cook and entertain, especially around the holidays.” said Ishma Alexander-Huet, Manager Communications Strategies, m2. “We are tapping into her holiday spirit, in her downtime, in order to introduce her to new varieties of Canadian cheeses and recipes for holiday cooking and gatherings with friends and family.”
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 119 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 30 July 75 views | posted on July 30, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 65 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- Tata Sky Binge delivers aggregation across 11 streaming apps, powered by ThinkAnalytics 58 views | posted on July 30, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021