Britain’s Wildest Weather 2014
Arrow Media, one of the UK’s fastest growing independent production companies, announced its latest commission for one-off special, Britain’s Wildest Weather 2014 (1 x 90’) for Channel 4. The stand-alone film is set to air later this year.
Seamlessly interweaving ‘in the moment’ UGC along with archive news footage, interviews with eyewitnesses, emergency service teams and everyday heroes, and info graphic style CGI, Britain’s Wildest Weather 2014 reveals the amazing human stories behind the wild weather events that devastated Britain this year. The special also sees the company strengthen its portfolio of dynamic factual content and real-life story telling, as it continues to revolutionise the way weather and science stories are told on TV.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Short-format OTT platform Biiggbang Amusement launches as it aims to have the world’s largest content library 31 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- GoQuest Media locks in distribution deal with Telekom Srbija 30 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 30 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020