Britain’s Wildest Weather 2014
Arrow Media, one of the UK’s fastest growing independent production companies, announced its latest commission for one-off special, Britain’s Wildest Weather 2014 (1 x 90’) for Channel 4. The stand-alone film is set to air later this year.
Seamlessly interweaving ‘in the moment’ UGC along with archive news footage, interviews with eyewitnesses, emergency service teams and everyday heroes, and info graphic style CGI, Britain’s Wildest Weather 2014 reveals the amazing human stories behind the wild weather events that devastated Britain this year. The special also sees the company strengthen its portfolio of dynamic factual content and real-life story telling, as it continues to revolutionise the way weather and science stories are told on TV.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 100 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 62 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 42 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 39 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020